Episode 10 - Nexus and Code-First Schemas with Jason Kuhrt
Jason Kuhrt is the co-creator of Nexus and works on the developer productivity team at Prisma. We discuss the origins of Nexus, how Nexus fits into the Prisma ecosystem, and other contributions Jason has made to Prisma and the broader open source world.
- Paving a New Path for GraphQL Schemas
- SDL as an Artifact: Codefirst Schemas and GraphQL Nexus
- Boosting backend development productivity
- Building a type-safe GraphQL server with Nexus and Prisma
- Tightening the Full-Stack Development Loop with Nexus & Prisma
- Why RedwoodJS Doesn't Include Nexus