In this episode we discuss how to distinguish a design system from a component library, strategies to become a better user of Storybook, and the long-awaited release of React 18.
- Storybook Play Function
- Component Story Format 3.0
- Integrate Storybook in a Next.js Application
- Integrate Next.js and Storybook automatically
- Storybook Framework API
- Migrate a Client-Side Application to React 18 Beta
- How to Upgrade to React 18
- React v18.0
- React Labs: What We've Been Working On
- React Server Components with Next 13
This episode is sponsored by Cloud66, a platform that allows you to deploy Jamstack sites on any cloud for just $1.99 per site per month. It's like your own Netlify and includes free unlimited team members, real-time logs, programmable traffic management, SSL certificates, and more. You can get started with Cloud 66 for free and get an extra $66 of free credits with the code FSJam-66.