Ben Holmes is the creator of Slinkity, a framework that uses Vite to bring dynamic, client side interactions to your static 11ty sites.
In this episode we discuss the origins of Slinkity, the two competing camps of website generators, migrating from Snowpack to Vite, and how to combine JSX and Markdown.
- A First Look at Slinkity
- Introducing Slinkity - the SSG that grows with you (powered by 11ty)
- Partial Hydration: Making the Static Interactive
- Unlock component-driven web pages with Slinkity
- Building The SSG I’ve Always Wanted: An 11ty, Vite And JAM Sandwich
- Smooth and simple page transitions with the shared element transition API